- Sink is glazed on three sides with a 2'' decorative lip all around.
- This sink tapers from top to bottom by 7/8''. Bottom Width: 17 3/4'' Top Width 19 1/2''.
- Dimensions may vary by 1/8''. For your countertop cut out template we recommend that you have the actual sink on location for tracing..
- Please Note: This sink has a short middle wall bowl divider with a height of 2''. If you are interested in a full wall divider height of 7'' view item AB512.
- This sink can be installed three different ways, all of which feature an exposed front apron. The most common is Undermount, where the countertop flows over the edge of the sink. Another option is Flushmount where the countertop and top edge of sink are exactly the same height, in this case the silicone sealer between sink and countertop would be visible. The third option is Topmount where the countertop buts up against the side of the sink which sticks up above the height of the countertop. Not to be confused with dropin which sink sink is not designed for.
- This fireclay sink is compatible for use with a garbage disposal. The drain size is standard 3 1/2" and the sink is durable enough to use with a disposer, no problem
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay material dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs.
- Warranty : 1 year against manufacturing defects and workmanship and also carry a 10 year warranty against fading/staining of the glaze...
The Benefits of an Authentic farmhouse sink.
The Quality of the Finish - The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used fine fireclay allows for uniformity in the finish.
Durability - The sinks glaze is practically impervious to threatening bacteria from food preparation. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect on sink. Coffee stains cigarette burns and other daily occurances that would adversely effect kitchen sinks made from other materials are easily wiped away on fireclay sinks.
Scratches - These sinks are not adversely affected by scratches from pots pans knifes etc.
Thermal Shock - Thermal Shock (very hot or very cold water) has no effect whatsoever on the sink.
|Outer Dimensions||31 3/4" x 17 3/4" x 8 1/2"|
|Bowl Dimensions||14 3/4" x 16 1/4" x 7 1/4"|
|Sink Weight||67 lbs|
|Box Weight||71 lbs|
|Ship Weight||78 lbs|
|Ship Dimensions||36" x 22" x 12"|
|Taper||Bottom Width:30 1/2" Top Width 31 3/4" . This sink tapers from top to bottom by 5/8"|
|Drain||3 1/2" Rear Center drain.|
|Apron Style||1 3/4" Lip surrounding the top edge on all 3 sides.|