- This sink tapers from top to bottom by 1/4"
- 3 1/2" Center drain.
- Wall Thickness: 3/4"
- With Lip
- Bottom Width:25 3/4" Top Width 26" .
- Inner Dimensions 24 1/4" x 17 1/4" x 9 1/4"
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay material dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs.
- Warranty : 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. 10 year warranty against fading / staining of the glaze.
The Benefits of an Authentic farmhouse sink.
The Quality of the Finish - The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used fine fireclay allows for uniformity in the finish.
Durability - The sinks glaze is practically impervious to threatening bacteria from food preparation. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect on sink. Coffee stains cigarette burns and other daily occurances that would adversely effect kitchen sinks made from other materials are easily wiped away on fireclay sinks.
Scratches - These sinks are not adversely affected by scratches from pots pans knifes etc.
Thermal Shock - Thermal Shock (very hot or very cold water) has no effect whatsoever on the sink.
|Outer Dimensions||26" x 20" x 10"|
|Inner Dimensions||24 1/4" x 17 1/4" x 9 1/4"|
|Item Weight||80 lbs|
|Box Weight||84 lbs|
|Ship Weight||92 lbs|
|Ship Dimensions||30" x 26" x 15"|
|Taper||Bottom Width:25 3/4" Top Width 26" . This sink tapers from top to bottom by 1/4"|
|Drain||3 1/2" Center drain.|
|Apron Style||Smooth with decorative top lip.|