Introducing the first solid bamboo kitchen farm sink. The perfect match for any eco-friendly kitchen design. Allowing you to extend your ultra-modern themed kitchen to your sink and keep everything green and sustainable. Bamboo has become a standard in Eco-Friendly flooring and cabinets, thanks to breakthrough technologies it is now available as your new kitchen sink.
- Solid bamboo construction provides the strength and durability you come to expect from a material that is stronger than steel.
- Heavy duty side walls over an inch thick.
- Completely waterproof and non-porous.
- Go Green with a kitchen sink made of the fastest growing grass on earth.
- Bamboo is a natural wood product and actual colors may vary from light to dark through out the sink.
* Please note this sink should not be used for soaking dishes and should be wiped down after every use.
* Daily cleaning may be done with mild dish washing soap. After every use, rinse and wipe the sink dry with a clean soft cloth to eliminate any water spots or soap film build-ups.
* Avoid spilling harsh chemicals like nail polish remover and other solvents. Do not use any abrasive cleaning agents or scrub pads such as steel wool. Do not use bleach commercial alkalis such as ammonia or caustic solutions.
* You can apply a Polyurethane Wood Sealer once a year to ensure the sinks waterproof durability.
*The bottom of the sink is flat and is not slopped towards the drain; therefore it is recommended that you wipe down any remaining water.