This 12” square undermount fireclay prep sink is designed as the perfect side sink to compliment the fireclay farm sinks. It is made of the same high quality durable fireclay and will have the exact same white color. Now you can enjoy the many benefits of a fireclay sink also as your secondary sink.
- Standard 3 ½” center drain and can be used with a garbage disposal.
- The top edge of this sink is fully glazed so it can be installed as a drop in or undermount.
- The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used, fine fireclay, allows for uniformity in the finish.
- The sinks glaze is practically impervious to threatening bacteria from food preparation. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect on sink. Coffee stains, cigarette burns, and other daily occurrences that would adversely effect kitchen sinks made from other materials, are easily wiped away on fireclay sinks.
- These sinks are not adversely affected by scratches from pots, pans, knifes, etc.
- Thermal Shock (very hot or very cold water) has no effect whatsoever on the sink.
- Dimensions may vary by 1/8". For your countertop cut out template we recommend that you have the actual sink on location for tracing.
- It is required to support the sink from beneath even if installed as a drop in. This insures that the entire weight of the sink isn't resting only on its edges.
|Outer Dimensions||12 1/4" x 18 1/4" x 7 3/8"|
|Inside Dimensions||10" x 15 3/4" x 6 1/4"|